Apr 24, 2013


tonight , i felt something is not right somewhere . i just felt that somethings around me is telling me that there's something fishy going on . its really hard for me to know which is which but well maybe im too insecure over nothing . these few days , i dont feel quite good cause idk whut is it that my heart actually wanted to tell me . but hell fucking fuck , i just felt that something bad is really happening . i hope this is just my feelings , i hope this isnt real cause im not ready to face any shits yet . all i was hoping for was the best of me and my boyf . i miss my boyf alot now . i just felt nothing when he's not around and i hope he knows that all this while i love only him . if he didnt see(s) it maybe because i didnt give the best of me to show him but i hope he realised it one day on how big is my love towards him . i dont ask for more when i have him by my side . really b , i do love you alot . please do take note that i dont want to lose you for the second time . please i said please . -ikaaizzuenia- xoxo .

No comments: