Apr 26, 2013

my love my life my apple of my eye


im back again w my blogging after so long of neglecting it . well blogging helps me to let out everything on whut i feel inside and outside of my heart . to make it short , i share all my feelings and thoughts thru blogging cause i know blogging makes me feel so much better . well i had a great quality time with my boyf after those misunderstandings among us . know whut ? i feel so empty without him around my side cause he has been the only one that have always been by my side and know me inside out of me . im so much happier whenever he's around me . always give me all this time with me despite of him having difficult time with his NS life . but so far , as i can see , we changed to be better . well i cant say that i do have a perfect r/s but by having him by my side , he makes everything perfect . its true that we had our ups and downs but through all those shits , it makes us stronger so that we know our mistakes and we learn from it . thanks for everything b . nothing much i could tell you , its just that i want you to know that i do love you so deeply inside of me . im nothing when your not around . i've lost you once and i cant bare to lose you again for the second time . well everyone deserve second chance isnt it ? after a month of us not contacting and all , i felt nothing . im lonely . no one is there for me . none understand me .  no one is there t bring me out almost every weekends . no one b . trust me , thats the very miserable feeling ever . its true that i tried so hard to move on so that i could get rid of you but my mission is failed . i tried so hard . i lied if i told you that im over you . im still not over you . your still there in my mind everywhere i go . now i hope this time round we could make it thru , we're almost going to half a year and i hope we'll last . i had enough of shits . sorry if all this while im always the one thats giving you troubles . always show you my attitude and not giving the best of me to show you how much i love you . well i sucks at showing you but i'll try ok ? i'll do anything just for you b hehe . thanks for being so understanding nowadays . i hope this behaviour of yours will remain like this forever as long as we are together . maybe im not your first , but i'll show you that i'll be your last . maybe i cant give you everything that you wants , but i'll try to work hard for it to make you happy . maybe i cant be the best of the best but i will do it for you . maybe i cant be like those girls who'll always hang outs with their bfs but im sure one fine day we will . we'll grow old together ok . i cant promise you anything for now but i know it will come true. lots of love from me to you . love you forever my dear sweetheart . see you tommorow . xoxo

No comments: