Jul 16, 2013

if you're reading this , please bare with me cause i guess this is gonna be a long post for me . well b , i know i never been your best . i know im not your first , i know im stubborn enough for you , i know i've hurt you but you should know , you did the same way towards me too . i know throughout our 8th month being together it may be sucks sometimes but believe me b ,thats whut relationship are for , we always do have our ups and downs and thats whut true rs was . without you being with me thru these past few days , its totally different . i really miss you and i really need you now . i want you to be here beside me pampering me like how you used to . i want you to be here with me and play with my hair till i fall asleep on your chest . i want you to always be here with me . i really miss you . 

i went over to your crib yesterday and spent my time with your familia . i enjoyed that cause i can get along with your parents and siblings and also your grandmom . im really thankful that there were there for me even if your not here with us . despite that , things are never the same without you around . things and surroundings are just way too different . your always there w me at your crib , but now .... i felt the missing you . i really miss you . 

everyday without fail , i cant stop thinking about you . all i really wish for is for you to return home as soon as possible . i really need you ajip , i miss you damn alot . please dont ever do this kindda stupid stuffs again and leave me all alone here . i really have no one to talk to . i really have nowhere to go to and i really dont know whut would i be without you . you should know , i love you . please come back cause i really got tons of stories to share with you . please come back and bring me to the places that i've never been before . please come back and hug me just to ensure that i am ok . please come back with your kisses on my face to tell me how much i mean to you . please come back and bring me to the places where we usually go . please come back and i want to tell you how much you mean to me and how much i love you . baby , your the best i ever had . i know i didnt treat you good , but i promise this time round i will . i will shower you with love and will always be there with you okay sayang ? me love you alot . really . and i mean it . mwa . 

No comments: