Feb 1, 2013

hello february.

so hi guise , back to blogging again after being busy lately with my stuffs , bf , friends , family and etc . well , its the beginning of February today . time flies so fast yet we didnt notice it . i hope this time round , february will be a better month for me . xx . so far , on the past of january , everything went smoothly . just had a recent chalet of 2 days 1 night with my familia at downtown east and bf was there too ! we sleepover at the chalet without our parents around . just me , bf ,cousins and friends . i swear we really had a good time . well atleast im happy to know that my bf can get along with my family . auhmm . so besides the chalet , i also had a great time spent all along january and im hoping it to maintain that way forever . So since its the 1st of february today , glad to know that its friday and it means that my boyf is booking out today ! yay really cant wait to meet him later . much misses . and oww yes , 14 more days to my 19th . oh god why time flies so fast why oh why . im still loving my sweet 18th life lah hais .but whatever it is , im feeling very anxious for my birthday cause boyf wanna bring me to somewhere special and i really cant wait for it . hehe . whats great is that , on my birthday itself is also my monthsary with boyf . oww yes how can i not be excited for this ? this is my first time celebrating my birthday with le boyf , i hope it'll be a blast one . mhmm what else ? okay i've made up my mind to change my iphone 4 to S3 cause my current phone is really a need to throw in the rubbish chute i swear . so slow so lagging and of course , so leceh. i hope dad will buy for me that phone hehe . and of course a good news for me is that i might be starting work on the 25th of feb for H&M . hope i'll get the jurong outlet once its open . i cant bare to work at town needa go thru and fro back to woodlands . its gonna be sucha tiring and troublesome for me . but whatever outcomes gonna happen , i shall just accept it . its time to earn money and be serious with future already . no more enjoying and shaking legs at home . and most importantly , i shall save money and will try to enroll by end of this year , insyallah . le boyf were also train-ed very hard to aim for firefighter course . whutever it is , im proud of him . hope he'll get the course that he wants , i'll be here supporting him no matter what (: so yeah , i think till here for today , i really need to hit the sack now since boyf is coming back home in a few hours time . hehe . gdnight guise . xoxo
 - ikaaizzuenia

No comments: