Dec 12, 2012

xoxo

its funny how days past so fast without even us knowing or realising it . with a blink of an eye , my man has serve for his NS today . proud to see him serving his NS as a Civil Defence Force . hoping for you to train hard and focus on your carrier okay hunny . i'll be here always supporting you from behind . hope things between us wont change despite on this challenges for a boy to change to men and serve the nation . the fact when i sent you off earlier on just now , my heart dropped to see you walk away leaving me . well atleast , i gotta accept the fact that you really have to go . will be seeing you on this friday which is on our very special date , 14th . even its just our 1st month being together , i really learnt alot from you . thanks for everything love . i dont ask for more when i have you all by my side . even if anything is stopping us , i can see you really try your very best to win my heart and thats the reason why i love you with whole lot of my heart . thank you for tolerating my nonsensical behaviour throughout the days we've been together i hope , this will last . its really worth the time knowing you and never in my mind will ever leave you again . i left you once , and i dont wanna lose you again for the second time . trust me , i'll always be here with you thru thick and thins okay . time now is 2.09am , here i am blogging all alone on my bed while waiting for the time to strike 4.30am , the time where you will wake up and fall in . im waiting for your call , even how long it will takes , i wont give up to wait for you to call . even if its only 5 mins of us talking , it really made my day . by hearing your voice only for a little while , it really will make me smile (: somehow patience leads to everything right ? i know its hard for you to make your time with family , NS and me . but atleast even the slightest time when im with you , you really never fails to make me laugh . i thanked god for letting me to get to know you and meet you . without you around , i dont know what will i be . you are the reason why i change to be better and the definition of what love was meant to be  . i love you boyf and yes i'll love you now , today , tommorow and forever it will be . till here for now  . lots of love - ikaa izzuenia xoxo 

No comments: