Dec 26, 2012

mi amor

a month has passed , eventho it is only for a month us being together , i felt like it has been years with him . he is the only one that always there when i need him . always the one sacrifice all his time on me and also always never fails to make me smile . thank you for making me smile back again love . how can i not love you ? hehe . i spent almost my everyday with him and now when he is enlisted for national service , we couldnt spent so much time together . the only days was on weekends . but atleast , he tried his best to spent his time on me eventho he is tired . hehe . i've been going out alot nowadays with baby and friends . i really enjoyed it so much . thank you baby for all your sacrifices . sorry kalau i irritating asyik nak keluar aje hehe . but i know you still love me no matter what :P we'll go thru together ok , yang penting kita nak tunang ! so lets make it happen ok . i love you b . so .......... much . xoxo

No comments: