Nov 30, 2012

never in my life to ever loved someone too much like how i love you so . your always there to light up my day when im down , always there to bring me back up when im falling , always there to tell me you love me without fail and you've been there for me thru all my ups and downs . thank god that i've found you . believe me , my love towards you is getting stronger and stronger each and everyday . i hope all the promises we've made , we can put it thru . remember what our plan was after your NS ? im really looking forward to it . even how hard the situation is with me , all i need is for you to stay . even how hard the challenges was , i hope you'll never give up on me . sorry if i've hurt you upon all the harsh words that came out from my mouth that had dissapoint you . i never meant to . i promise you it wont ever happen again .lets make this far and lets show the world we can make it thru . i dont mind what others gonna say about us cause i know we're gonna live happily ever after . haters gonna hate but they still gotta accept the fact that the people that they hate , gonna prove to them we can make it to the end . i love you with whole lot of my heart and i hope you feel the same way too . I Love You Aqil Fakhururazi .  mwa 

No comments: